‘Weekend’ creme bronzer
Lorac eye shadow trio in Bronzed Bombshell
BB creamy concealer in Honey and Pale yellow sheer finish loose powder
Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase skin tone perfecting serum XK
My dispondent face has been exposed to harsh environmental elements so to counterract that, I used these beauties! I got the kinerase serum from Walmart (which is the only place that sells it) and have really noticed results in just one week! It helps even out dark spots or any damage caused by the sun. Moroccan oil applied to hair does WONDERS for soft, silky, shiny hair! I picked up my old Bobbi concealer because since I’m getting tanner it’s time to pull out the darker, yellower concealer. And my FAVEEE cream bronzer is from 2 summers ago by MAC. It’s softer than a souffle on a hot summer day. Can’t forget Lorac! That trio of shimmer browns make my browns and eyelids pop in even the darkest places! Happy Trails 🙂
Till I lie in the ground I will not avail on the Christian Louboutin Lucifer black, spike, bow pumps. You don’t understand how badly I NEED these in my life. I wish they would appear before my eyes and I would love and kiss them forever. Sadly the limited collection and sizes on Ebay and the French website say otherwise. Wear them with everything till my feet bleed and can’t walk no more. Naughty but cute-just my style. $1199.
This an extensive shopping list that I hope to fulfill throughout my professional work career. Trying to step up my New York game and buy more black!! LOL In order to be treated with respect you must dress the part! As you know in the industry image is everything…
1. Black and brown flat, chic, day sandals
2. Neutral folio pad complete with the essentials (calculator, nice pen, business card compartment)
3. Rain gear! You never know what the weather will be like but we can hope for the best and expect the worst. Slim umbrella with leather bound handle and Hunter rainboots!
4. Mint green cashmere scarf<<my favorite color!
5. Cartier LOVE collection rose gold bracelet
6. Silver squared watch
7. Pearl studs or a single white pearl necklace
8. Burberry looking trench coat with black leather sleeves
9. Dark leather zippered wallet
10. Blackberry Bold 9900
11. Lanvin wedges
12. Classic work tote bag for easy, shoulder access
13. Black boyfriend blazer
14.Two tone colored flats
15. Light nude peeptoes
16. Stuart Weitzman patented round Platswoon pumps