A part of me is reminiscing about my Winter graduation; I think it’s all those happy times we all so longingly hold onto. For those of you who are graduating or will be graduating in the near future, not to fret! Cos I created a little Polyvore- type look of sorts of what yours truly will be wearing to my little cousin’s impending graduation.
Things to keep in mind if YOU are not the one graduating:
1. It is not your day and beware because the graduate may be bridezilla.
2. Dress down, but not too down! Think daytime cocktail party.
3. Wear shoes to withstand long periods of time. But if you’re like me, to hell with that and still wear heels!
4. It would be nice to coordinate outfits for photos?
5. If the school you are at is your alma mater then feel free to represent your colored school, patriotic spirit!
Dress: Simply Vera by Vera Wang online exclusive red&black sheath
Heels: L.A.M.B. black strappy sandals
Bracelets: Tory Burch wrap & Gorjana wraplet
Earrings: Alexis Bittar gold textured hoops
Sunglasses: Balenciaga cat eye black glasses