22 FUN FASHION FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I can’t stand overalls or any play on the sort.
2. I’ve never had acrylics on my nails (or toes).
3. In high school I had a pixi hair cut with blond streaks in the front.
4. My Chinese zodiac sign is the year of the horse #presents?? 😛
5. My favorite designers are BCBG, Halston, Phillip Lim, and of course, Chanel.
6. My dream wedding dress consists of one-shoulder with a sweetheart neckline and fitted midsection, followed by a mermaid train.
7. Sex and the City is my all time favorite movie. Don’t judge. And I’m definitely a Carrie (in all aspects).
8. Eyelashes make the outfit complete.
9. My go-to MAC lipstick is Blankety.
10. One trend I will not follow? Pajama Chic.
11. and Crocs are ugly and there is nothing more to it.
12. I have 65 pairs of shoes…and growing.
13. My favorite accessory is my Blackberry Torch.
14. If I could have lunch with a famous couturier it would be Philip Treacy.
15. The most fashionable food item? Anything with truffles (& champs). Oh and creme brulee or cheesecake for dessert!
16. If I could time travel and pick an era to live in, 1950’s America or 17th century *royal* France would be nice.
17. After mint green my favorite color is red.
18. Three words that describe my style: eclectic, chic, playful
19. Bermuda shorts should only be worn in Bermuda.
20. One day I hope to own my own apparel & accessory boutique partnering with an in-house chic nail salon.
21. Ever since I was little I go by my middle name instead of my first name.
22. Is there anything cuter to go shopping in than a pastel colored Beatle convertible?
Please email for serious styling consultation, product reviews, and video requests.