HI LILLIES! Missed you all 😀 I feel like I’ve been absent for quite some time (I’m sure you were getting used to those daily posts). But I’m back on the work grind and I NEED to film some shopping/ shoe hauls for you! Chicago was the best four day weekend in a LONGGGGGGGG time. More pictures to come!! Especially those outfits 😉 But here is what I wore on day one of Chi-town’s train excursions.
cotton pale purple capris: Target
blue skinny belt: TJMaxx
tank top: Shopbop
tweed double-lined blazer: W118 by Walter Baker
mint scarf: Audrey Brooke by DSW
crossbody cheetah print bag: Aqua Madonna (Marshalls)
black suede fringe sandals: Coconuts
The above promo image is of the movie set to release in a few short weeks! If you are not familiar with ROA, sorry for party rockin’! JK hahaha but all jokes aside..I’m pumped because my mom and I have tickets to see the broadway musical in Chicago 🙂 Nope, not New York but Chi-town! When I asked my aunt which musicals were showing in the Windy City she said this one. I really had my eye on Evita but that wasn’t showing 😦 Post living in New York I’ve been dying to see the Rock musical ever since!
Now I have the chance and I’m pretty sure I’ll be clueless the whole time they’re singing 80’s beats but that’s OKAY! What I lack in eighties culture I’m sure someone will be jiving in the theater seats. But do you know what I’m MORE excited about than previewing the musical? Putting my edgy rocker spin on something floral! Feast your eyes on my outfit I plan to style for the return of classic rock and turn up that Aerosmith! BD
Blazer: H&M asymmetrical lapel neutral blazer
Top: Parker python cutout blouse
Bottoms: Paige floral denim capris
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent “Juno” black espadrille wedges
Jewelry: pile on those bracelets!
-Tiffany Co. Rubedo metal rose gold cuff
-Cartier gold skewed nail cuff
-Dailylook mixed rose & gold spiked bracelet
-CC Skye gold studded bracelet
Clutch: Urban Expressions black sweetheart
This an extensive shopping list that I hope to fulfill throughout my professional work career. Trying to step up my New York game and buy more black!! LOL In order to be treated with respect you must dress the part! As you know in the industry image is everything…
1. Black and brown flat, chic, day sandals
2. Neutral folio pad complete with the essentials (calculator, nice pen, business card compartment)
3. Rain gear! You never know what the weather will be like but we can hope for the best and expect the worst. Slim umbrella with leather bound handle and Hunter rainboots!
4. Mint green cashmere scarf<<my favorite color!
5. Cartier LOVE collection rose gold bracelet
6. Silver squared watch
7. Pearl studs or a single white pearl necklace
8. Burberry looking trench coat with black leather sleeves
9. Dark leather zippered wallet
10. Blackberry Bold 9900
11. Lanvin wedges
12. Classic work tote bag for easy, shoulder access
13. Black boyfriend blazer
14.Two tone colored flats
15. Light nude peeptoes
16. Stuart Weitzman patented round Platswoon pumps