Last night I was going through some camera pix and noticed I forgot to add these! So sorry D: I know how much it is killing you all. But at least you’ll get to see me in one of them! Indulge because it’s a fantastic Friday in June!!!
I don’t know about you guys but it’s been a while since I’ve seen a decent fashion show. Well, a beauty pageant isn’t EXACTLY a fashion show but it’s pretty darn close! Stay tuned tomorrow night at 9pm on NBC … Continue reading
“Fashions fade but style remains the same…”- I forget who said that but I’m pretty sure it was YsL or Coco Chanel or one of those Parisian ladies! No it’s not the host of NBC’s Fashion Star…but when I think of who I look to for fashion inspiration there are a glamorous few. I used to think eclectic style meant weird color combinations that were for the “retro” ones. But now I embrace my eclecticity because I love combining prints, colors, and patterns!
The five FABulous ladies I chose that made the cut do just that. Their style is eternal (in my book) and they always mix high, couturier looks with lower-ended fashion. They’re a bit chameleon-ic if you will; like me! 😀 Especially that Camilla Belle girl who you’re all probably wondering, ‘Who’s that chick?’
1. Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. Have always adored their styling (and books, videos, interior collections when I was little) and you can always find them front row!
2. Jennifer Lopez. Come on she was on Extra! top 10 fashionable icons as their number one spot so that speaks for herself. But no, I’ve also looked up to her as a multi-cultural mogul and she’s just so sexy!
3. Rihanna. Not the old “Umbrella” RiRi but moreso Louder cover and beyond. She can pull off any hair color, music, and still stays true to where she came from.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker. She had me at her first pair of Blahniks. I love how untamed her natural, curly hair is and can wear any crazy or classic thing and still look normal. And that to-die-for wedding dress in the first SATC movie? Yum. Vivienne Westwood + fascinator!
5. Camilla Belle. Not the greatest actress on the Western hemispher but hey, whatever gets you noticed by Karl Lagerfeld! Maybe I like that we share the same name or maybe it’s the stature. But either way she’s mature for her age and looks fantastic in Dior!
March 24 was a glorious spring day in quiet, old Macon. Cherry blossoms were blooming, Mustangs were revving up their engines, alligators were snapping, and pet dogs were walking the catwalk. Yep, I said it. Chic Camille is reporting about a pet fashion show. Veronica Corningstone would be proud.
Except this pet runway show took place not in sunny San Diego, California, but on a Coca~Cola entertainment stage sponsored within Miller Lite’s sponsored park.
Working closely with PAWS for a Cause and FURever Friends the hot day was a success! I think you’ll have a few laughs and smiles upon browsing these pet-friendly photos. Which dog is your favorite? And in your opinion, who would you crown as top dog?
As I’m sipping my moroccan mint tea and it’s nearly midnight, I cannot contain my excitement for the 2nd season of Single Ladies. This, ladies, is like, my second fave show after the death of SATC. Maybe it’s the hot fashion, maybe because it takes place in HOTlanta, or maybe because it’s a direct reflection of my “single” life that I’m literally getting hot flashes over here. Either way I highly suggest you sit your booty down and watch a single episode! HAH pun intended…
But you WILL get addicted like me. And it’s not corny or cheesy either like I thought it would be at conception! I love the relatable material to the 20/30 something age range, not to mention the cast’s drop dead gorgeous wardrobes. Enough blabbing. Here are some promo photos and favorite moments from last season below! N’joy 🙂